New game thread

Red_Machine

New game thread

Post by Red_Machine »

Just got these in the post today.

Bimbo Mercy

Post by Bimbo Mercy »

Red_Machine wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:12 pm Just got these in the post today.

Absolute classics!
RecreationalEgodeath

Post by RecreationalEgodeath »

I'm so excited to have these back in my life. I lost them when me and my ex split like a million years ago (which, valid lmao) but I got em back recently!
~~In Loving Memory~~

Check out my OnlyFans @: https://onlyfans.com/recreationalegodeath
Dawn666

Post by Dawn666 »

I didn't realize they did a singular release for FF6 on PSX. I thought it was only in the 2 pack. Was that PAL region only?
DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE: __OK__
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Yeah. Final Fantasy Anthology in NA was V and VI, in PAL regions it was IV and V with VI being a separate release.
SabrinaTVBand

Post by SabrinaTVBand »

I recently got a bunch of new games in the current Steam sale
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 I've played with this for a few hours so far; it's simpler than a lot of fighting games and it's really clicking with me. I usually kind of suck at fighting games but I can see myself getting decent at this.
-Darksiders II I really enjoyed the first Darksiders, which is basically an Ocarina of Time clone. This game apparently adds some elements from Prince of Persia games and has a more open world. Looking forward to playing this one after I finish Prototype.
-Nights of Azure This game was mentioned in a Retronauts podcast as being an example of a kind of janky action RPG that doesn't usually get made anymore; I don't really know what to expect but hopefully it's fun.
-Devil May Cry HD Collection I hear the combat in these games is really good, excited to try them out.
Dawn666

Post by Dawn666 »

I recently got Resident Evil HD, Resident Evil 4, Elden Ring, Dead Island, Blade Runner.

Epic is still giving away free games every few days: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/free-games
mimiskull

Post by mimiskull »

there's a WoW private server i've been playing recently called ascension. it's got a pretty fun and unique character progression system in that it doesnt actually have classes. it's even got roguelike mechanics? every piece of gear has a chance to have random enchantments on it ranked in tiers and those can change your entire playstyle or even role, and there's a pvp mode where you can loot that gear off of other players, as well as ironman modes where you lose if you die once. it's got problems with endgame content, though.
drooling over soles <3
Dawn666

Post by Dawn666 »

They are giving away a new remastered version of Daggerfall on GOG. https://www.gog.com/en/game/daggerfall_unity_gog_cut

Just mentioning it because someone was looking for low spec, keyboard only games.

I beat most of those games I got.

Resident Evil HD - Looks really nice, but too tedious to play. I downloaded a hack that got rid of the fake loading time between rooms to make it more bearable. Glad I played it, but I will happily skip trying Resident Evil 0.

Resident Evil 4 - All time classic. I need to play the Ada Wong mode I unlocked.

Dead Island - Love it, but it falls apart in the last acts and becomes tedious instead of fun.

Blade Runner - Amazing. They perfectly recreated the world of the movie. You even get to use all the gadgets like that clunky photo enhancer. It's got a ton of random different endings, but one will do for now. ^_^

Elden Ring - Best game ever, but I stopped playing when my controller that I bought for it started to drift a week after I got it. I need to go finish it. I miss my avatar.

Also need to finish Metroid Dread. Best game of 2021 hands down. Stopped playing it when ER game out.