Celeste

SoniEx2

Celeste

Post by SoniEx2 »

do you play celeste? do you speedrun celeste?

we don't really speedrun it but we think we finished 7b last time we played it, maybe. it's been a while, we don't remember if we actually finished it. 7b is hard, honestly.
"it" instead of "you" (e.g. "what is it up to?", instead of "what are you up to?"). HRT: FINALLY ;-;
BoringKate
Site Admin

Post by BoringKate »

I've only played a couple levels, but I've been thinking about sinking some more time into it. Seems quality.
ComradeLilly

Post by ComradeLilly »

I'm not very good at it but it's so awesome lmao. I need to give it another go. It's another one of those games I wish I had when I was growing up.
Add me on the fediverse! http://comradesonly.duckdns.org/fenix
phpBB sending me back <3
RecreationalEgodeath

Post by RecreationalEgodeath »

I think I got all the strawberries in the normal game but I hadn't come back to play the next tier of difficulty so maybe I'll work at it sometime. It's a really solid game, but speedrunning's not my thing either.
~~In Loving Memory~~

Check out my OnlyFans @: https://onlyfans.com/recreationalegodeath
Alli

Post by Alli »

oh my god yes, checking in, celeste incredibly good

i still haven't beaten it??? like, i have this weird relationship with it where i will start it up, beat a few screens, get really hard stuck on one screen and shut the game off for a couple months, rinse, repeat. i will finish it! someday.
posting on a forum, being cute, god what do i even put in a signature it's been ever so long. oh! discord: Alli#8433
SoniEx2

Post by SoniEx2 »

oh yeah, mood. we do that too, more or less, and we're up to 8b nowadays! ^^

we guess we do cheat a little by watching speedruns for rooms we're stuck on. that did bite us when we spoiled the true ending tho. ah well.
"it" instead of "you" (e.g. "what is it up to?", instead of "what are you up to?"). HRT: FINALLY ;-;