Retro tech

RecreationalEgodeath

Post by RecreationalEgodeath »

I was thinking recently that there's contemporary technology that is sort of either still using what's considered obsoleted tech for more niche users or actually emulates older technology since there's been a resurgent interest in it. But newer stuff is occasionally less convenient or more finicky - you can still buy Sony Walkman, for example, but they're now released as dumb MP3 players which I bought for about 60 bucks when I started working in a server build lab because I wanted something with a long battery life, that wasn't tied to my phone, that had a large storage capacity, and didn't rely on streaming. It ended up being durable, easy to carry, and really reliable and I think the sound quality might actually be superior to my speaker output...
~~In Loving Memory~~

Check out my OnlyFans @: https://onlyfans.com/recreationalegodeath
Dawn666

Post by Dawn666 »

Had to get an 25 foot long aux cable to connect my new projector to a soundbar across the room by going along the edges at the ceiling and it's driving me insane. It tangled when I opened up the plastic. Now the opposite ends are tangling as I untangle the other ends and it should be physically impossible. HOW?! how!? HOW is this possible?! Hows does 15 feet of wire somehow move to tangle itself on you and then go back to where you last left it?

All because the new bluetooth 5.0 tech sucked and had a 1 second delay from the projector to the soundbar. And it all goes to hell if a single person in a 6 block radius dares to move. :shock:

New tech isn't always gooder tech.

On that note, you haven't lived until you've had Gojira take up an entire wall.
DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE: __OK__