sex ed?

SoniEx2

sex ed?

Post by SoniEx2 »

did any of y'all have good sex ed? because we didn't.

so uh... we guess we should start by asking something sex ed-y... we hope replies stay mostly serious but we don't make the rules around here.

is it normal to get aroused by friends being horny on main?
"it" instead of "you" (e.g. "what is it up to?", instead of "what are you up to?"). HRT: FINALLY ;-;
omgjaxbee

Post by omgjaxbee »

Well, sure. Just because someone is your friend it doesn't mean that something they do won't turn you on. Arousal isn't something we can really control.
BoringKate
Site Admin

Post by BoringKate »

I wanna fuck pretty much all my friends. And I often even do!

Also I feel like the sex ed I got in elementary / highschool was mostly pretty legit (probably helped that I'm in montreal). The elementary school sex ed covered all the basic "tell someone if an adult is doing sex things with you" stuff and had a video about how menstruation is normal and healthy (which we got to see half of bc we went through all the boy material pretty quickly). Then I remember in highschool the ex priest that they brought in to teach it told us it wasn't gay for boys to like anal and also that conversely it's okay to be a gay boy who doesn't wanna do anal. There was some stuff about being ace too.
SoniEx2

Post by SoniEx2 »

*nod* we see, okay!

the only things we remember from sex ed are "this is how babies are made. this is how you keep babies from being made. this is how you prevent STIs. also the anus isn't designed for sex.", and then we had to switch schools and never got sex ed again. your sex ed sounds so much better! that's awesome!
"it" instead of "you" (e.g. "what is it up to?", instead of "what are you up to?"). HRT: FINALLY ;-;
Bimbo Mercy

Post by Bimbo Mercy »

BoringKate wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:09 am I wanna fuck pretty much all my friends. And I often even do!

Also I feel like the sex ed I got in elementary / highschool was mostly pretty legit (probably helped that I'm in montreal). The elementary school sex ed covered all the basic "tell someone if an adult is doing sex things with you" stuff and had a video about how menstruation is normal and healthy (which we got to see half of bc we went through all the boy material pretty quickly). Then I remember in highschool the ex priest that they brought in to teach it told us it wasn't gay for boys to like anal and also that conversely it's okay to be a gay boy who doesn't wanna do anal. There was some stuff about being ace too.
I thought my sex ed was pretty good but this is even better. Also Canadian, but BC and it was about this good just without the LGBT+ stuff. Also I remember all the boys (which I was wrongly categorized at the time) had a talk about consent and not creeping on women. "Your worst fear is rejection, theirs is getting killed"
omgjaxbee

Post by omgjaxbee »

It might just be my age, and where I'm from, but sex ed was pretty basic in my school. In ninth grade our health class dedicated a few classes to sex ed. We learned about some STDs and basic heteronormative sex stuff, and that was about it. For me, most of the rest came from the internet (which isn't great obviously).
Alli

Post by Alli »

yeah, i think mine was pretty standard for the time. as i recall, it did push abstinence, but not as hard as some of the stuff we hear about in recent years - like, we still got the "you shouldn't, but if you do, here is how you stay safe", so that was something I suppose. no lgbt stuff anywhere, ofc, which was a shame - god, if I had known Just Being A Girl was an option back then. Imagine.
posting on a forum, being cute, god what do i even put in a signature it's been ever so long. oh! discord: Alli#8433
omgjaxbee

Post by omgjaxbee »

Alli wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:45 am god, if I had known Just Being A Girl was an option back then. Imagine.
Yeah, this exactly!