Sonic

BoringKate
Site Admin

Sonic

Post by BoringKate »

He really does gotta go fast, huh?
Alli

Post by Alli »

the first video game i ever played was actually sonic the hedgehog 2. i bought it, and my Sega Genesis, at a garage sale a few houses down, for like ten dollars.

i never beat the last boss. i simply could not do it back then, and now that my skills have atrophied it'd be even more impossible. But i got there, at least, so at least i....saw...all the content?

i played some of the other entries in the series, but none of them really captured me like Sonic 2 did.

anyway, that's my sonic story
posting on a forum, being cute, god what do i even put in a signature it's been ever so long. oh! discord: Alli#8433
BoringKate
Site Admin

Post by BoringKate »

It wasn't one of my first games (those were Street Fighter 2 and Batman Forever), but my first console was a Sega Genesis and I got a copy of Sonic 2 eventually. Loved it, but never beat it either. Until I replayed it a few years ago in an emulator and savescummed my way through it.
Dawn666

Post by Dawn666 »

I only ever liked the first zones of every Sonic game. Then they turn into a floaty feeling platformer I don't like. My Sonic memories were in 1991 when on Saturday you'd watch the Super Mario Brothers Super Show followed by Super Mario 3 cartoon, followed by the Super Mario World Cartoon, followed by the 2 different Sonic cartoons running each with their own continuities while being blasted with never ending Sega and Nintendo ads.
DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE: __OK__
Bimbo Mercy

Post by Bimbo Mercy »

I am a Sonic kid, played most of the games, watched the cartoons, read the comics, drew fan art, read fanfic, the whole works lol

And now I'm a big gay furry :P
ComradeLilly

Post by ComradeLilly »

The Genesis was my favorite console as a kid, I had every Sonic game for the system growing up and to this day I'm still a Sega girl, I hate how the modern narrative is to show Sega as #2 or something when they were undisputed in the arcade field at the time. I had a Sega Saturn long after it left the market too and it ranks up there with my favorite systems too, eventually I intend on picking up a JP Saturn and an ODE for it. X3
Add me on the fediverse! http://comradesonly.duckdns.org/fenix
phpBB sending me back <3